Thursday, September 22, 2005

Could I smite my heart?

I'm tired of feeling so much blame in my soul,
I want to have a real opportunity to smile without masks,
I'd like to confess my crime if it was really a crime, but I don't think so.

Could I smite my heart?
how could I pull it off my body and nail him with a thousand needles?
would this serve me to return the time that way?

I don't know the meaning of this solitude that surrounds me,
I have questioned my veins, but they neither know the answer,
although it is as if I had forgotten about my dead friends.

Could I smite my heart?
how could I pull it off my body and nail him with a thousand needles?
would this serve me to return the time that way?
if I had known your unhealthy intentions,
I’d prolong another year your existence.

No comments: