Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Green eyes

Honey you are a rock
upon wich I stand
and I come here to talk
I hope you understand

The green eyes, yeah the spotlight, shines upon you
and how could, anybody, deny you
I came here with a load
and it feels so much lighter now I met you

And honey you should know
that I could never go on without you
green eyes
honey you are the sea

Upon which I float
and I came here to talk
I think you should know
the green eyes, you're the one that I wanted to find

And anyone who tried to deny you, must be
out of their mind
because I came here with a load
and it feels so much lighter since I met you
honey you should know

That I could never go on without you
green eyes, green eyes

Oh oh oh oh
oh oh oh oh
oh oh oh oh
oh oh oh oh

Honey you are a rock
upon wich I stand

No comments: