Friday, October 27, 2006

Epiphany

Your words to me just a whisper
your face is so unclear
I try to pay attention
your words just disappear

Oh, 'cause it's always raining in my head
oh, forget all the things I should have said

So I speak to you in riddles
'cause my words get in my way
I smoke the whole thing to my head
and feel it wash away
'cause I can't take anymore of this
I wanna come apart
or dig myself a little hole
inside your precious heart

Oh, 'cause it's always raining in my head
oh, forget all the things I should have said

I am nothing more than
a little boy inside
that cries out for attention,
yet I always try to hide
'cause I talk to you like children,
though I don't know how I feel
but I know I'll do the right thing
if the right thing is revealed

'Cause it's always raining in my head
forget all the things I should have said

No comments: